1. Product development and Team leadership
- Lead the engagement with the business users at different levels to understand business
needs, document the requirements. Analyse, document, evaluate and prioritize the
requirements and make recommendations on implementation.
- Lead discussion on product requirements which meets customer requirements, ensuring
feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems / platforms.
Provide technical direction to the development teams on new features and defects that
- Participate in sprint meetings and lead technical discussions and give guidance to the
- Work closely with the Engineering teams in India to ensure individual designs
complement the broader road map.
- Provide relevant code examples and implementation details to the development teams for
various solutions that needed implementation.
- Review the developed code and ensure that it meets standards compliance parameters.
Evaluate Estimate validation and set expectations for the deliverables with the project
2. Maintain Quality Assurance of products-Defect and incident Management
- Hands on investigation, finding solutions and development of fixes for key market
defects and production incidents.
- Development of root cause analysis and find feasible preventative development solutions
to prevent any additional issues.Facilitation of a smooth hand off with required details and detail the next steps to
- Ensure that the product features are developed and delivered to meet customer
requirements with excellent Quality.
- Ensure alignment across ANDROID and IOS development teams to meet the
architectural standards and core platform capabilities and designs.
- Manage and guide the development and design of Engineering solutions for
implementation that suite customer needs.
- Guide the development on solutions by partnering in design, establishing standards and
best practices, and coordinating across multiple technical teams and achieve
compatibility with customer needs.
3. Client Support of New Initiative Management
- Provide technical guidance to Product Owners and McDonalds teams for new
initiatives. Direct and participate in proof-of-concepts as required when considering
enhancing existing products or in the introduction of new technologies.
- Participate in solutioning sessions, Ideation sessions and suggest improvements to the
existing products, so that the quality and the usage of the product increases.
- Direct the product owner and the team on the technical clarifications required and
make sure that the solutions proposed work as per the business requirements.
- Maintain a trustworthy relationship with both the Product Owner and the Product
Development Leads and contribute to the overall improvement of the product.
- Join key customer meetings to help promote products, improve communication, and
help solve resolve issues together if a critical issue arises.
Education + Experience
- Job entails working with and requires Bachelor’s in Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Computer Information Systems, Information technology or equivalent degree with 5 years of
experience including: Java, Kotlin, Android Applications, Software Design Patterns, REST Web
Services, SDLC Methodologies.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience. This should
be read to mean that the employer requires Bachelor’s in Electronics and communication
Engineering, Computer Information Systems, or equivalent degree, or equivalent with 5 years of
experience in the job offered, Engineering Manager, Program Manager, Technical lead, Lead
Engineer, Electronics and Communication Engineer, Software Engineer or Equivalent.